*Free Shipping on Orders $100 or more with code: FREESHIP100
Most nail polish smells toxic because of the fumes released by alcohol, solvents and other scary chemicals. Klee Kids Water-Based Nail Polish contains none of those scary chemicals. Best of all, the polish can be peeled off without nail polish remover after use.

Related products

View all
Spooky Spooky Little Bat
Halloween Hairclip Set
Pumpkin Rose Headband
Bewitched Tutu
Left Continue shopping
Your Order

You have no items in your cart