Mery the Cherry is a chewable baby toy for teething, bath time and sensory play. Handmade in 100% natural rubber and hand painted with natural pigments. Introduce your baby into a healthy lifestyle from a young age.
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic.
• Highly hygienic, no holes = mold free.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
WASHING & CARING
• To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
• Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.